Mix Master 2021 Rules
1) All sets have to be carried out live. (Strictly no pre-recorded sets)
2) Camera has to show a clear image of you and your DJ setup at all times during a live performance.
3) Single tracks only. (No mash up tracks)
4) No swearing in tracks or post set interveiws
5) Please respect the judges. They are there to give you constructive criticism if they feel the need to.
6) Any DJ not present for their allocated set time will be removed from the competition.
7) All DJs must be setup and ready when sound check commences.
8) Judges have the power to stop a set if they think for any reason it isn't being performed live.
9) If for any reason a scheduled DJ does not perform on their set time and is removed from the competition, the heat winner will still be decided from the remaining heat participants.
10) Audio has to be good quality via a cable hook up to streaming device. Full instructions are supplied.
11) All six Mix Master Finalist from the previous year will be offered automatic quarter final positions.
12) DJs are to stick to their selected Genre throughout the competition.
Any breech of the rules can result in instant disqualification.